Thursday 7 July 2011

HAPPY BLOGOVERSERY!!!! :D

HAPPY BLOGOVERSERY!!!!!! Even Ron the Happy Orange is shocked! XD BUT, In this picture, he is distressed, as you will read afetr this sentence, because I uploaded the pictures AFTER I wrote the heart of my post. Distressed Ron. Normally, he has an unreal smile on his face. XD


This is Ron's friend Trixie the Tomato, who also happens to be Barry's border(a person that pays rent to live in your house, like in Kit's story, but with fruit.)



This is Ron's friend Barry the Banana.


This is Ron's friend Aaron the apple.


Here is Ron The Happy Orange. I made a math book about him in April, and I got an A+!!! :D


Conversing... I kept Lily's outift on her for about two months because I liked it so much! XD


She looks adorable.


I <3 Lanie's outfit... She's wearing LJC boots. :D


Lily is pretty. :)


I took the picture from here on up when I got these outfits for Easter. They WERE for my birthday, but my parent's changed their minds. :)



A year ago, I started this blog. And for probably two or three of you out there, you remeber when I made this blog only about my three guinea pigs? Right? Well, it's amazing how much this blog(and many of YOUR blogs, too) have changed my personality for the better. This blog has ALSO re-kindled my interest in my dolls, not that I didn't like them from the start, it just made me more... into it, you know? Now, the pictures from above... ? I was bored, had pictured I promised to show but never did... Here they are!(above)


Well, just as an FYI, my 200th post is coming up!!! :D This is my 193 third... ?


~Miranda

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Happy blogoversary! :) 193 posts???I'm only on 151!