Sunday 3 July 2011

Well, I decided to make a babbling post...

Don't feel bad about not reading this. I don't blame you! XD Well, I'm not sure when I should commence sculpting my polymer clay Gamecube for my future doll, because it's going to be a LOOOOTTTT of work, and I'm particularly worried about when I sculpt the controllers, because they're really curvy. D: BUT, the clay game system itself is easy, because it's LITERALLY just a cube with a handle, and a few cords coming out the back. XD I just don't have enough black polymer clay, so I can't begin sculpting... :( I'll ask my mom if I can buy some tomorrow, and by "I" I mean she. XD The paper T.V. isn't that difficult, considering I already took screenshots from Super Mario Sunshine(my current favourite game) so I just need to get them developed, so I just need to glue the pictures onto black construction paper after that. You can tell I'm just posting for the sake of posting, and succeeding at rambling in it. XD

I'm bored... Well, I might start making a short stop-motion, but I would need to make voice recordings for that, something my camera won't let me do. It's really dumb, so I guess I won't. :( I'll just watch some of Ali's on YouTube... :)

~Miranda

No comments: