Wednesday 20 July 2011

Umm.... I should PROBABLY tell you this...

Okay, I was trying to make some more room on my picasa, and... um... well, let's just say that I deleted almost ALL the pictures from albums of pictures on my blog, and I skimmed THE LITTLE MESSAGE BOX... BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD IDDDDDDEEEEAAAA.... My point is, I don't think I'll have ANY pictures left on my blog... :( ANY of my blogs, that is. D: Which MAY be good, depending how you look at it... You see, NOW I can put ANY photo story of ANY size on my Picasa(I'm going to make my albums public) BUT... there are only a total of 26 photos left on this blog... ALL the other pictures have been deleted(except from Lily's blog...) There WERE 266 photos, but that STILL wasn't a good idea on my part... My limit was almost reached, so I thought, "Okay. When I delete all these albums I don't care about, I'll upload my NEW albums! :D" Well, that thought backfired, so no pictures are left. D:

Please, don't get mad, because I WILL post a link to my picasa account, where you can check out ALLLLLLLL of my pictures, not just the ones I give the link to(some of you found out a way to do that, anyway. there were 269 views on my January header! :o) But, I'm goin to need to post my header again for this month... :(

~Miranda :'(

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Oh, Miranda. Oh goodness. I'm sorry!

Miranda said...

I didn't know... Besides, most of those pictures I couldn't care LESS about! XD Really, most of them were the SAME PICTURES in a BUNCH of different sizes. Besides, they were old, and I didn't care if they were all lost "forever". Heck, I still have them on my computer, so it's just a matter of uploading them to Picasa! I WAS getting tired of posting pictures to blogger,(it takes F O R E V E R!)

~Miranda

Emma Kate said...

I am so sorry:( I was just about to do that! :(

Lilac said...

I an soooo sorry.:(One time I deleted all of my posts on my bliog and there were like 30 post,so now when I look at all the post I did,I think I could of had more post.;(I am so sorry.:(

Kenzie said...

OH MY! I feel so bad for you! I know how u feel! I am so sad that now i have a picasa i only get so much memory,and when my memory runs out,i can only buy more to post pics on my blogs!

:,(

Im so sorry!:(

~Mackenzie~