Wednesday 20 July 2011

Some new picasa stories are in the making! :D

As you can tell by the picture below, I got my iPod dock! :D Sorry the picture is crappy, but that's life, you know. It's amazing, it charges my iPod(something I needed it to do) plays Cd's,(another need), and has a radio antenna(something I don't care about). When I was "shooting" a photostory today, I was listening to UB40(A reggae band, also the first band I had ever heard in my life(It was when I was seven... long story...)) Oh, and this is my old iPod nano, 3rd gen. ? Anyway, it was my brother's, but he gave it to me the day after I got Lily in 2009. :D

And, most(probably all of you) follow Phoebe's blog(Love That Doll) and she mentioned that we did a photo story together last Tuesday! Well, I'm going to upload it to Picasa today, so I'll give you the link later! :D


Oh, and there are a few pictures of... "accidents, such as Hollie being the clumsy oaf she really is, as seen below. XD Oh, and there's my touch and doll brush(sorry! i forgot to hide them :) )

This is one of the seventy pictures of Willow's late birthday present that I took today(my dolls felt bad they threw her twin a party, but not the newest doll, so they gave her a present(you'll know the present! he he he...)





So, you can tell that I've been "busy" recently, so check blogger tomorrow for the links to my photo stories! :D They're really good!


~Miranda


P.S. I'll probably have a special doll party photo story when I reach 35 followers... maybe 40, but I don't know when I'll shoot the story...

4 comments:

Lilac said...

I love the pics,you do great at standing up your dolls and posing them.:)

Miranda said...

I use my camera free hand if they don't stand right(I hide it, of course!)... At HOME, that is.

~Miranda

Miranda said...

Oh, and the post has been changed! Check my blog ANYTIME, because I already put the link to my Picasa(which is NOW public) above my fish thing to the right.)

Kenzie said...

Ok cool!

I love your pics! They look soooo cool! Love all their outfits!

So awesome!

I have an iPod Touch! Lol! It looks like it's my iPod that hopped in to your picture!

Can't wait to look at ur picasa!

~Mackenzie~