Thursday 14 July 2011

Yup.

(You can tell I'm an expert at creating cool, unique post titles. Sarcasm is implied)

Okay, so I'm going to make a little ramble about my day, so this is a BORING ALERT!!!

So I decided that I was tired of having to labourilously go all the way to the basement every few days to charge my ipod on my brother's iPod charging amp(It looks like an amp, but it plays your ipod while it is charged), so I thought it was time to buy my OWN iHome/music player.

My mom was already running errands to a local shopping center, and she asked if I wanted to go, so I said yes. When we got to Walmart, I FINALLY found an iHome, so I quickly bought it because I had already spent ten minutes looking for one IN THAT ISLE ALONE!!!! We went to Target afterwards(for specific reasons, but I don't want to say why) and I found some cooler looking iPod-charging-music-playing-doohickeys, but I decided to wait until the one I just bought broke or soemthing like that.

When I got home, I quickly opened up the thing I bought, and I was really, REALLY p. o'd.

IT WAS JUST A SPEAKER!!!!!! >:( My thoughts were that I spent twenty dollars, ON A FREAKING SPEAKER?!?!?!?!? I was outraged! And it was worse because I was worried that now I couldn't return it, but I'm going to anyway. Hehehe...

Anyway, my point is, tomorrow were're going BACK to that shopping center, I'm going to return my stupid ihome, and then we're going to Target(less than a minute away) and I'm going to buy that cd player/ipod charging/music playing thing that looks like a stereo system, mainly because it IS a stereo system!!! (hehe, bad humor...) I'll probably post pictures of my... stereo system, thing, so you'll get to see what it looks like! :D Target DOES have more appealing ones, such as the minimove, but it doesn't play CDs. :( (Oh, if you're wondering why I don't just download my CDs to my iPod, it's because if I do that, then all my music will have to be found again(I bought my iPod from my brother, because he didn't need it anymore, so all the music on it is from his iTunes, and it's just plain complicated. :D ) and ALL my apps will be deleted, and it just sucks.)

So, now I can be all happy and carp(yes, CARP) like that, even though I won't get the freakin' amazing headphones I saw too(I didn't mention those, but they're really cool, and they aren't earbuds, so that's a plus, but they're forty dollars.)

If you read all of that, I feel sorry for you, but I feel scummy because I haven't posted in A. G. E. S. , and I wanted to post about my day...

~Miranda

P.S. I considered the Memorex Minimove boombox, but it doesn't play CDs. :( The dock I'm GOING to buy is the Jenson one, and it looks like a radio. It sounds promising. :D

2 comments:

Lilac said...

So sorry about it just being a speaker.:(My ihome was a radio and a speaker.:)

Miranda said...

I got a different one, but the only photo left on the aboe post is blurry. I got it at Best Buy for $60. It's really good! I reccomend it. :)

~Miranda