Saturday 2 July 2011

Happy July! :D

It's July, and I have HUGE plans for it! If you looked at my YouTube last night or today do far, you probably saw my new video, which means you know that every weekend except for this one and maybe the next, I will release a new episode of my series! :D This will go on until WMM entirely crashes(It freezes every minute or two, if I'm lucky :( ) or I run out of ideas! I don't have an idea of how many episodes there will be, or even if anyone will watch it, but mind you, this is my first series, so I'm still learning! :) Oh, and just as an FYI on my doll situation, I have as of today, $16! I'll probably have $25 more by tomorrow, because of a sewing project my dad offered me(please, it's complicated, so don't ask). :) Maybe $15 more, because I plan on washing three of my parent's cars today. I'm SERIOUSLY trying to earn money, people! I appreciate ALL money making ideas, and I MIGHT just monetize my blog to earn money(let blogger put ads. up.), but I don't know... I really don't know WHAT to do! I guess I'll ask my dad(even though he's not in favor of me buying another doll! >:( ), because that's what my mom told me to do for her advice...

~Miranda

No comments: