Sunday 7 August 2011

200TH POST!!!!! :D

I don't think I need to explain!
HAPPY 200TH POST!!!!
Sorry, this kind of snuck up on me, and I just wanted to do a REGULAR post, but... Sorry, nothing too special. :(
BUT I DO have some HUMONGOUS news that will probably make two or three of you comment! :D
First off, I'm already saving up for Jesse, who will be Hollie's BFF, as I have planned for a year now. Last August, I had a really hard time from the moment I thought of Jesse and Hollie of which one to get first. I decided I would get Jesse, but then I had my heart set on Hollie... :( So, all that aside, I am almost one quarter of the way to my lovely rebel doll!
I NEED to get Jesse ASAP, because she and Hollie are the lead stars in my next big photo story. Oh, and they run a lemonade stand, but it's actually better than I made it sound! :D
Next, I've been feeling homesick for Maine(I lived there when I was a little kid) so I'm probably going to have a Christmas photo story this month, maybe next moth if I have time(I DO have to go to school in a couple weeks! :( )
I'm going to build Willow a study room in our library someday soon, so you'll be seeing the better/happier side of her when it's built.
I was tagged by Phoebe about a week or so ago(Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, but Blogger wouldn't let me blog from my iPod while I was on vacation. :( ) SOOO... I'm wearing a sea foam green and white striped pajama shirt, my transparent blue watch, and my grey knit pajama shorts. None too special. The summer usual for moi. And, I tag... Whoever wants to do a tag!!! :D
I plan on making doll jewelry... Other than those many things... that's about it. I'm pretty sure this is the most B-O-R-I-N-G 200th post EVER!
...
...
...
SO... What'd you think?
~Miranda

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your outfit sounds awesome. And I hope you get Jesse soon!