Sunday 14 August 2011

Talking to myself.

(Thinking to myself is more like it.) First of all, after watching the finale of Food Network Star(for those of you who care/watch it, Jeff won. :D ) It occurred to me that I don't really know myself.
In fact, NOBODY knows me! There's just so much to know about a person, that it's impossible to know everything about one another.
It ALSO occurred to me that when I think of new videos to make, but I never actually get around to filming, most are just inspired by things I recently watched or games I just beat. I realized I need my OWN story.
You may remember, but I tried to be different a few months ago, but I quickly returned to my normal self. Well, I'm not really sure WHY I tried to change who I was.
I should be proud of who I am. We all should be proud of ourselves(don't get carried away, though!)
Heck, don't we all want to be proud of where we've gotten in life? Proud that we have our own stories and people look up to those stories? Well, I think I'm going to need a week or so to find out who I am. So, in other words, I'm taking a blogging hiatus for a while. I'll be back, don't worry.
There's just so many things to process at once, that I just don't know what to do with myself. I love designing rooms, and that's what I want to do when I grow up. The only problem is I don't know what to do with my room, and it's really made me feel mediocre! I can't decide what to do with the colours in it. Even though most of you probably are thinking, "What kind of problem is that?" I have one thing to say,
My blog, my posts. If you don't like them, then...
Make your own story. Make people proud.
I am just so confused right now... Is thinking my problem? Is NOT thinking my problem? IS there a problem? I'm not sure, but I'm about to find out.
See ya next week! ;)
~Miranda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watch food network star too!!! ii wanted susie to win but its still fine that jeff did..the sandwich king..

-Traci

maura margaret said...

My sisters watch food network star but I never really watched it that much. Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you What's the money page? I want to have a friendly conversation! {oh that sounded really weird oops}

~Maura

Emma Kate said...

I am so sorry. :( I am feeling the same way about my room! :) Try going to pbteen.com//shop/girls-bedding/girls-bedding-tool-category/?cm_type=gnav

Miranda said...

The money page is something I deleted a while ago, and it was basically my "random page that has no use whatsoever." It basically rambled about how my doll's use of "money" made their town fail. So, disreagard anything mentioning that page. ;)

Oh, and about the first comment, I wanted both to win their on shows on Food Network, so I would've been happy either way. :)

And about my room, I'm ALMOST done the quilt that's going to be on my bed, and I JUST got new sheets, but thanks anyway. I really meant that I wasn't happy with my dome shaped light fixture because I want a small sparkly chandelier, ad I feel like room is really not pulled together.

~Miranda