Saturday 6 August 2011

A guessing game! :D

Hi! Just to let you know, I ordered a NEW OUTFIT for my dolls! I'm going to leave you guessing what it is until it comes! I'll give you a couple of hints: It's not a licsensed AG product; it's a(assumed) handmade outfit; it's for Willow(that's a BIG hint, because she only wears classic clothes!).
So, leave a comment guessing what it is, and probably by the end of the week(or whenever it comes.) I'll show you what it is with one of the scarce pictures that will be on my blog!!! :D
~Miranda
P.S. My brother's guinea pig Nibbler died last week. The Tuesday before the last one. :( R. I. P., Nibbler. :'( He was the equivalant of a 72 year-old man in age. :'(

2 comments:

Emma Kate said...

I am so sorry about your brother's guinea pig. :( I felt so sad when I finish reading this post. I am sorry, but which doll do you have named Willow?

Miranda said...

Willow is #33, Lanie's not-really-identical twin. Oh, and MY guinea pig, Chocolate, died really early this morning. :'( I'm not really THAT sad,(but I feel bad that I'm not!)

~Miranda