Wednesday 10 August 2011

Some coolness in my life! :D

... And some sadness. You see, this morning Chocolate died, and my older brother(the one who lost Nibbler two weeks ago) buried him at 7:00 AM. He wasn't eating food or drinking water, and his eye was all swollen, so it was kind of expected. :'(
On the much happier side of life, I got my first pairs of jeans in two years! :D
And, one of my famous, "I want to do this but I'm pretty sure I'm just too lazy to accomplish it, so I'll just talk about it to people I don't really know all day," ideas! :D Okay, so remember way back in June when I got an Alto Sax? I don't really want to continue playing it anymore. I just don't feel happy doing it. I can't just QUIT, because my parents already spent about $150 on rental fees and supplies, so I'd feel really bad if I just quit. The only catch is, I would much rather do something else, and I was thinking I could go back into dance. I was thinking tap dance(because I LOVE tapping my feet, and I think it's fun. :) ) or ballet(because at this age, I'm really clumsy, and I used to take it when I was six, so it's just a review. I'm also quite flexible, so...)
What do YOU think? This is one of those times where I really need some advice, and I would LOVE to hear what you think! :)
~Miranda

2 comments:

Lilac said...

I am so sorry Chocolate died.:( I love your header.:)

Unknown said...

I think if you want to dance again, talk to your parents about it. Hear them out listen to what they have to say about it. :)

Oh, and it's pretty cool you can play an instrument! :)

-Hannah