Monday 14 March 2011

AGMV?

I don't know... Maybe? I would have to get a YouTube account first, and that might happen soon, considering I already have my own google account. I have been watching kittzykk and girloftheyearproductions on YouTube, so I have been quite inspired. Stop motion seems a little hard, though. I'll probably make one over Spring Break while I'm doing nothing. The weather will be better, and Kanani will DEFINITELY be in the video! I could do a music video, or a story, or... or... something else! XD

Also, I have been considering having an American Girl Pen Pal! It sounds like fun, and after seeing how much fun kittzykk and girloftheyearproductions had exchanging gifts in the mail, I thought it would be fun! I would have to get a PO box for privacy reasons, though. What do you think? I would love to know! My thoughts are still in the production stage, though. Don't get all excited yet. I may have details later when I'm 100% sure I want to do this. But for now, forget about it. Clear? YAY! :D

~Miranda

P.S. I will most likely start making an AG video tonight, but it is not confirmed... I will tell you when I finish, and what it is about. I will probably make it about my dolls having their first sleepover! :D

No comments: