Friday 11 March 2011

Tagged?

I haven't been tagged until now, and I was tagged TWICE! No I will NOT put FOURTEEN things about myself, I'll just put seven. :( I COULD go on to infinity about random things about me, because (as Phoebe knows) I am EXTREMELY random! :D

Sooo... here I go! D:

1. I LOVE a food called Mochi, and my favorite flavors of it are green tea and peanut.
2. I have had roughly ten babysitting jobs, but I have only babysat two people.
3. I want to live in Australia, Sarasota Florida, and Canada at some point in my life.
4. I have lived in four different states so far(but I MIGHT move again before I'm out of high school D:)
5. My favorite doll is Lily Renae Tazo(though most of you knew that already! XD)
6. I want to be an interior decorator who graduates from the University of Saskatchewan when I grow up.
7. My mom is going to knit me a slouchy hat or two this weekend. :D


~Miranda


P.S. I will tag...
Miranda
Piper
Quinlin
Virginia
Anne
Skylar
Pinko
Hannah

Have fun!!! :)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I un-tag Miranda(I have eight people, AND I forgot she was already tagged! D: Sorry!)

~Miranda