Saturday 5 March 2011

Sick. :(

I'm so, SOOO sorry I haven't been on blogger for the past... while. You see, I've been sick, and I have ALSO been looking into interior decorating books lately. I am OBSESSED with www.homemadesimple.com especially, and I LOVE the book my dad got for free at work from it! :D I read it until about 11 last night, and I REALLY want to plant a garden now! But alas, I can not due to the crappy weather outside. Don't get me wrong, it IS warming up, but you know, it's rainy, and it's only in the fifties where I live.

To top off my sad mood, tomorrow is my emo brother's 16th birthday. SIXTEENTH. I'm scared for my well being, now... At the very least, he won't be driving anytime soon! XD Sorry, I sounded really mean there... :(

I'm sick. D:

~Miranda

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm still sick too!I've had a cough and stuffy nose so I went to the doctors again.They did a CBC,EBV titer and a mono(not that you have any idea of what I'm talking about).They drew blood from my elbow.It was cool.And purple.The hospital looked like the lobby of a nature center.But the walls were really pretty!

~Rachel

Kathleen said...

I hope you feel better soon!


-Pinko