Monday 14 March 2011

Sad. :(

I am sad today. :( That's why my font is in a depressing navy colour. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( First of all, one of my friends that I have had troubles with in the past was being really mean again today, just because I didn't know who the heck KeSha was(I don't want you to correct me in my spelling. I'm to sad to give a crap.)

Then, a total pervert wouldn't be quiet during band, which made me more depressed. :( The worst part is, I sit RIGHT NEXT to that kid! D:

As if THAT wasn't enough to make me sad, I only got five hours of sleep last night due to my mind racing with dollish thoughts and the time change. O (if you look sideways, it kinda looks like a yawn.)

Sad. :( I was so depressed by fifth period(eleven fifteen), I would've kicked a puppy and not cared. And I LOVE puppies! :(

My emo brother is really annoying, and he keeps on saying EXTREMELY mean things to me that are inappropriate to post. :(

Oh, AND my BAGF(best American girl friend) wasn't at school, so I didn't get to have a chance to laugh it off. :'(

Depression hurts. Cymbalta can't help. :(

~Miranda

No comments: