Friday 18 March 2011

:( / :)

So, I'll tell you about school today! :)/:( Why the conflicting happy/sad faces? Well, it was a good, AND bad day at school!

First of al, I had no homework to do during my study hall type thing, and I didn't have any for tonight! :D

That's the AWESOME news. Here's the bad news.

We played a HORRIFYING form of dodge ball in gym today. I LITERALLY almost passed out! D: There were ten groups, with roughly eight people in each group, and two groups were selected to be in the center at a time. The other eight groups were running around the gym, trying not to get hit. If you got hit, you had to hoola-hoop or jump rope until the round ended. There WERE four little safe shields, but you could only stay behind them for five seconds, or you were a target for the blls to hit. I didn't get out ONCE, but being the weak thing I am, I tried to hide behind the shields. My gym coach threw dodge balls at me to get me to leave the shields. I avoided all the pelted balls, and I had a total of ten adrenaline rushes.

I was basically a pathetic ADHD deer, who had four broken legs, trying to run a fifty mile marathon. I am not ANY of what I just said, but that's how I felt. D:

I wondered why my friend wasn't breathing heavily after gym class, and it was because she was JUST thin enough to hide behind the shields, and not be noticed. She didn't run. >:( I practically had a heart attack, running every five seconds, for forty five minutes, avoiding balls that really hurt(because in my eyes, the balls were spike covered, with blood dripping off of them, but they were really squishy. :) ), while SOME PEOPLE didn't give ANY effort WHATSOEVER! >:(

Other than that BIG drawback, I had a pretty good academic day. :)

~Miranda

1 comment:

Lilac said...

Awwwwwww!!!! I'm sorry;(