Saturday 19 March 2011

Even MORE Positively me!

Yeah, this blog is starting to slip into my whiny state, where I just complain, or say what I want, or hate. :( And I realized that's NOT what I intended this blog to be about! This blog is supposed to be about Me. Just Simply me. POSITIVELY me. Hence the blog title! XD

This blog isn't about flowers, puppies and unicorns, nor is it about my hates, wants, and needs. It's about life. How to enjoy it; inspirational photos; quotes; and other points of my interests. I will take simplicity into reality with my room,(which I might show in pictures for a post.), my blog, and my life. I will try NOT to show my "not so awesome" side in real life, and I will try to be maybe a TAD more feminine(i.e. Not trying to burp louder than my dad, or trying to murder zombies in video games, or other gross things. :) So... In other words... I'm trying to re-organize my life this weekend! :( I PROBABLY won't post much, or at ALL in these upcoming weeks, with me training myself to branch out of JUST being my weird, "delightfully" awkward self.

I.
Am.
Miranda.

NO.

ONE.

WILL.

TELL.

ME.

OTHERWISE.

Now, to finish this post with my 'hopefully' last ramble...

I like flowers, shiny things, puppies, dolls, books, video games, my family, photography, looking at art, learning about my parents "better years", trying to make my room prettiful, trying to take better pictures, lying on my bed wondering who the heck I am, making my bed(?), occasionally being OCD, going shopping, going to Barnes and Noble, helping my mom with her Kindle, occasionally shooting the crap out of an air soft target with my air soft gun, planting plants, buying plants, photographing plants, writing my feelings in my diary to let them out only to have Phoebe read them later... , painting my nails, brushing my hair, being greedy, thinking of things to do for and with my dolls, designing doll clothes that I will most likely never make, look at www.libertyjaneclothing.com , reading my e-mail, trying to be the best me I can be, procrastinating, and...

Being Miranda.

The hardest thing to be, is to be someone else.

I am NOT trying to be someone else.



I am trying to show Miranda.

~Miranda

No comments: