Thursday 10 March 2011

Doll decisions

I have two dolls that I really want. It took me forever and a whole school day to decide on them! I want(when I say want, I mean WILL GET) #33 and #23. I was going to get a doll named Lucile Conea(from France) and she was the caramel coloured hair and blue eyes doll, but I'll get her next year! :)

Free shipping has started, so you know, I'm planning all my AG purchases for my birthday, Easter, and everything! I did NOT have any LJC items, :(, BUT, I AM getting a few outfits I KNOW are being retired this year: the ballet outfit, Honey pj's, outdoor play outfit(camp themed), photography outfit, and the yoga outfit! The only outfit that is relatively new I am buying is the snowflake pajama set. IT'S SO FLIPPIN' PRETTY!!! :D:D:D:D:D Not to mention the GOTY, Kanani and her starter collection! :) Long, golden locks aren't far out of view...(stares dreamily into distance... :) ...)

~Miranda

1 comment:

Claire said...

You should definitely get #23 - she is sooooo pretty in person! :)