Wednesday 30 March 2011

Tagged! :)

Okay, so I was tagged because I was wearing green at the time of reading Kendall's post from starry nights+sunny days, and I'm supposed to say seven random facts about myself I have not previously mentioned on this blog, AND tag seven people! :) 1. I have recently rediscovered my love of reading. :) 2. Certain types of gum make me want to play certain video games... (i.e. Orange trident: Mario Party seven. Green Trident: Mario Party six. Discontinued purple trident: Pikmin 2.) 3. I plan on moving to Australia when I graduate University. 4. I'm going to take the SAME interior decorating class that my dad took when he was in University, because I'm going to the one he went to. :) 5. My oldest brother is one in four million. Literally. He's mentally challenged, so... yeah... 6. In fifth and sixth grade I was bullied by my now friend. :'( 7. I've been trying to make my room relaxing, but with a TV in front of it and dolls behind 24/7... it doesn't work out. :( Well... I tag... Phoebe's doll Nicole, Phoebe, The Crazy Doll Lady, Hannah, and for the last three, whoever follows Inside a Doll's Mind! :) If you can't because you don't have a blogger, then I'm sorry... ~Miranda

1 comment:

maura margaret said...

cool i got tagged to!