Tuesday 22 March 2011

Seize the Day

1.) I have decided to go for a more... simple look on my blog. Yes, I know I made changes the other day, but I REALLY AM going to change my blog personality this time! :) I am home sick with a bad cold today, so I feel that I might as well make the best of it! :D

2.) I have done a MAJOR cleanup in my room on Sunday, and I got Violas, and bamboo(which cleans the air) so I could have a... a... ? Bright and airy feel. You know, the feeling of the gentle breeze swishing your hair around. The smell of the Earth after it rained. The feeling of knowing there is nothing to do but lie on your bed wondering about the way things are. The feeling of simple joy.

3.) I have been SERIOUSLY into interior decorating now, because I already know the University I want to go to, and I'm trying to redecorate my house, but my mom doesn't want me to. :(

4.) I have been feeling simplified recently. I FEEL like I just want to rush outside, and capture the feeling of wind in my hair. I want to BE that person everybody loves because she doesn't care about what other people think about her. I want to plant flowers, while not caring if my impecable outfit is dirty. I want to be me.

5.) I gave my dolls silly bands. :D

6.) I feel like I have been a bad friend recently. :( I haven't really cared about what they have been thinking, and I am ashamed. :'( I feel bad now. :(

7.) My mom had vowed to get in shape, and I am going to walk ith her from now on. :D

8.) My bike seems sad, so I'll take it for a ride later today.

9.) I am going to clean up the house, because Spring Cleaning has hit me EXTREMELY hard this year, because I know how my family lives is horribly messy. I have the ONLY semi-clean room in my WHOLE house! D:

10.) I feel like an adult, for some very strange reason... I just want to have a house that will impress my friends, even though I don't usually have friends over... :(

How have YOU 'seized the day'? I didn't REALLY seize the day, I was just using wishful thinking...

~Miranda

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I know how you feel..I AM STILL SICK!HOW COULD YOU MAN! I have a silly band for my doll too. Only one. But I am craving the feeling whee I can just go outside, barefoot and walk around with the smell of flowers, the hum of bees, the campus lawn mover, ect. So, Summer and Spring, you need to HURRY UP PLEASE!

Rachel said...

Okay, if I'm bothering you I can stop.But I really want to know, can I be penpals with you?!

Anonymous said...

What universery do you think your going to?

Rachel said...

Hey Miranda! Do you mind following me on my other blog that I just made like 34 seconds ago? I know this is a very rude thing to do but I just want to inform you. I hope you feel better!