Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bleh.

I feel HORRIBLE today! Remember awhile back, when most of my posts for that three day time span had a tag that said: swallowing hurts? Well, I HAVE THAT STUPID ILLNESS AGAIN!!! I ALMOST(key word: almost) fell asleep during Jazz band today! That's my FAVORITE period of my day other than science! My nose is runny, it hurts to swallow, I can't hear very well, and I feel like a blob of soggy jello. It's hard to move right now, so that's why I'm on the computer. All I have to do is move my wrist a little.

As a side note, I think I should stay home tomorrow. I mean, I don't want to make my friends feel this way, too! Enemies... maybe. Depends who it is(impish smile...) I'll explain that to my mom, and THEN I will PROBABLY stay home tomorrow.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT trying to get out of school, it's just I don't want to run for twelve billion hours in gym, learn some stupid(yes, stupid) rules of grammar, or learn about knights. I want to stay home and sleep in. And inhale another pot(yes, pot. NO JOKE!) of Chicken Noodle Soup.
...
...
...
WHAT? Is it a BAD thing that I was hungry?!?

Sick. Bleh.

~Miranda(sniffle, sniffle...)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I hate it when I feel that way, I felt like that in the fall i almost fell asleep during math. Feel better!

-Pinko

Kathleen said...

I hate it when I feel that, it happened to me in the fall. Hope you feel better!

-Pinko

Rachel said...

Do ya think you might have Strep?It started for me with hurting to swllow,then I got dizzy and headachyish when I walked.I hope you feel better.You should eat some Jello!!!It helps!

Miranda said...

I'm PRETTY sure I DON'T have strep, but I DO think I have a bad cold. I'm staying home today, as an FYI. I might take you up on that Jell-o tip!!! :D

~Miranda