Wednesday 23 February 2011

Myself.

(Please, if I don't know you in real life, you don't have to read this.)

This blog, I will let a few of my real life friends know, is the REAL me. I'm NOT some savage beast that will rip the head off of everyone who insults me. I am this blog. This IS Positively me. I AM this blog. NOBODY can take this away. I am NOT that seemingly sugar-crazed talking machine I am. I am like a calm, relaxed person. My only issue is that I spend too much time having fun. I should change. In fact, over the summer, I have decided that I will. Maybe spring break. This blog will be the same. I am NOT a girly girl, but I'm NOT the tomboy I try to be. Of course, I do have a brutal side that likes M-rated video games(that's what happens when you're an only girl) but for the most part, I am a smart(yes) confident, shy girl that reads everyday. I have lost her in my attempts to be not average. Whatever is popular, I don't care about. That is me, but I do like to relax at the pool with my friends, and go have fun like a normal tween(except for parties). I am in LOVE with photography and interior decorating. I have decided to change my bedroom to show that. Over spring break/summer, I will be re-arranging my room to have pictures I took in it, and it will have a beach theme. Hallelujah! I am NOT a mean person. The scary thing is, is I am mostly normal. I am just so caught up in being abnormal, that I have been oblivious to the true me.

This is Positively Me. Nothing will change that.

~Miranda

No comments: