Thursday 3 February 2011

Post of random questions!!! :D

Yeah, I'm awesome like that, so I can just make a random post! :D

1. Do you like applesauce?
2. If so, have you had it for lunch recently?
3. Who here likes beavers other than me? :D
4. Do YOU own a camera?
5. Do you have a laptop?(and don't even tell me that you borrow your sister's or anything like that!)
6. Do you HATE it when I make these posts?
7. What's your favorite cookie?
8. Do you play an instrument?
9. Do you sing in the shower?(you don't have to answer this if you don't want to! I was just wondering if I was the only person who does that. ;D)
10. Do you own an American girl doll? If so, how many?
11. Who enjoys taking pictures?
12. What is your FAVORITE camera brand?
13. What is your favorite season?
14. Do you despise bananas?
15. What is your favorite colour?
16. Have you redecorated your room lately, because I will soon!!! :D

Well, I hope you respond to these questions in a comment, even if they ARE a whole lot of random!!! ;D

~Miranda

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay,here I go!
1.I like applesauce.
2.I had it on Monday.
3.I'm not that fond 'bout beavers..
4.I don't have a camera.
5.I don't have a laptop.
6.I like this kind of posts!
7.I don't know my favorite cookie.
8.I play violin,bells,chimes,recorders,boom-wackers,wooden flutes and kinda pianio.We used to play some of those in choir/chimes.
9.Sometimes...
10.I own 3,I don't really own the other 2,they're just family dolls:)
11.I DO!!!!!!!!!!
12.I don't know that either...
13.Winter and Summer.
14.I love bananas!
15.I like orange,yellow,alien green and blue and light purple.
16.I have(actually yesterday),and I'm getting my desk soon...
I liked this post!It gave me something to do since we have a two-hour delay.Lots of snow,ice and rain coming my way!! :D

Kathleen said...

1.I love applesauce.
2. No.
3.Beavers are adorable.
4.My sister owns one.
5.No
6.No I love it
7.Oatmeal chocolate chip
8.I don't
9.Sometimes
10. I own 2
11.Yes but I don't have a camera.
12. I have no clue
13.Fall
14.I love bananas
15.Lime green
16.I did a couple weeks ago.

Miranda said...

MY favorite season is ALSO winter and Summer! Small world!!! ;D

~Miranda

Phoebe said...

1.Yes.
2.No.
3.I do!
4.Yeah, but its really poor quality.
5.No.
6.Never!
7.Any.
8.Yeah, Clarinet.
9.I lip sing. :)
10.Yeah, 26.
11.I do!
12.I have no idea.
13.All of them, they each have wonderful things.
14.No, I love bananas.

15.Purple.
16.No, and that isn't technically a question. ;P
~Phoebe