Sunday 6 February 2011

Life is full of simple pleasures

Yes, that is very true! If you have NO IDEA what simple pleasures you have the ability to enjoy every day are, then I will list a few of MY simple pleasures for you to possibly connect to!

1. Having Internet access(if you are here, then this applies to you)
2. Being able to eat.
3. surviving life(so far...) D:
4. Having a bedroom
5. Playing with my new camera
6. Cleaning my room(... I find it... relaxing)
7. Playing with dolls
8. Having older brothers(this may NOT be a pleasure in life...)
9. Having a loving family
10. Being Canadian!!!
11. Having a little bit of snow left on the ground
12. Being able to design my bedroom
13. Having house-flowers!
14. Getting bamboo floors in my bedroom sometime this year
15. Having a blog(or six!)
16. Being allowed to NOT grow up as much as I want to!
17. Oreos(I don't need to explain this pleasure!)
18. Having a desk
19. Having a bed littered with pillows
20. For... having the joy of looking at other people's pictures!!! :D

What simple pleasure makes YOUR day???

~Miranda :D

No comments: