Friday 4 February 2011

OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAMERA!!!!!! HERE!!!!!! IT'S WICKED AWESOME!!!! It's blue, pretty, HUGE screen, flash on/off, AMAZING!!! I CAN'T NOT SPEAK IN CAPITAL LETTERS I'M SO FLIPPING HAPPY!!!! 14 Mega pixels of joy is how I would say it!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~Miranda(who is bouncing off the walls, and quivering with excitement. Literally.)

P.S. Thank you Kodak, thank you!

P.P.S. My first camera is the SAME brand that Ansel Adams' first camera was!!! The only difference is mine is the Easy Share, and he had a Box Brownie!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool!I'm a little jealous :D
Can you take a picture of it?

Emma Kate said...

Did you redesign your blog?

Unknown said...

What kind of camera is it? Is it a Kodak Easyshare Z981? :) That's awesome you got it! ;)