Friday 4 February 2011

Life as I know it.

I will make some changes. Not to blogger, so you don't need to worry about that at ALL! :D I am making changes to my ROOM! I am going to make it look like a spring garden, so that means I will ONLY include the colours: sky blue, lime green, pale lavender, and sapphire blue. Basically, I won't be blogging for a while. I plan on getting a mini couch sometime soon(a wooden one with removable cushions that can only seat one or two people) and making some pretty cushions for it!
...
...
...
Some of you may not think I have a life, but I DO! I have ALWAYS been interested in home decor, so I plan on either make a decorating business on HGTV when I grow up,or being a photographer. So... I want to POSSIBLY help my parents clean the library out while my mom(hopefully) buys a kindle. That way, we can make the books in our library go, "bye-bye!" and clean up, too!
...
...
...
This is one of my "inspirational" posts, yes, it's true. But, I have high hopes of a clean room, with a more organized layout. The best part is, this doesn't cost a THING! I'm only excited because I have NOTHING to do, and I don't know what to take photographs of, so... I might as well clean my room(which I NEVER do, but I keep it semi-organized)

Well, I'm sorry I have bored you with my rambles and all, but I hope this made a looong, boring post to keep one occupied for roughly a month!!! :D

~Miranda

No comments: