Monday 14 February 2011

VALENTINES!!! :D

I'm happy! Most of you know why, because I'm typing in pink letters, and today's a holiday! I honestly just consider it to be a scam put on by the chocolate and flower companies, but still, it IS a nice excuse to wear cute ballet flats and nice jewelery to school! :D



I know it may be a LITTLE early, but, I am going on vacation this Thursday, and I'm coming back on Monday. I won't be able to post, but... I'll take LOTS of pictures! Here's the link to my new photo blog, so you can check out my pictures and maybe even... follow? Please? I only have three followers, and I KNOW that my pictures aren't the best, but I'm getting better! :D

Just check it out! In case you were wondering, I have heard some bad things about the link to my new blog(the link in my profile) so that's why I put up the link here. :)

~Miranda

P.S. Have you guys checked out www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com ? It's a cool blog, and it has 47+ THOUSAND followers! It has crude humor, and there ARE occasional bad words, so if you want to go there, ask your parents to see it first. I'm a little older, so it's okay for me. :)

~Miranda

P.P.S. I have twenty three followers! That's my FAVORITE number!!! :D :D :D :D C:

1 comment:

♫book blogger said...

You have a neat blog! How do you get that thing, telling people all the rules about commenting?