Sunday 6 February 2011

Color tip!

I may NOT be an interior designer, but I DO have some(or A) tip on paint colors for bedrooms!

Tip:

If you have a favorite color, try it on your bedroom wall! Then, find colors that pair well with your color! An example would be if I chose aqua for my bedroom(which I did), and I accented with a pale green, lilac, and a pink. Of course, it could be overpowering in your room, for example, if you like red, and you pair it with orange. It all depends on the purpose of your room!

I WAS going to enter this tip in the color do's and dont's section at www.HGTV.com but I didn't want to say my e-mail and stuff! So, through my worrying that some insane guy with a chainsaw is going to come after me if I posted this comment, you guys get a decorating tip! YAY!!! :D

~Miranda

No comments: