Friday 11 February 2011

YAY!!!

I did NOT schedule this post to appear after school has started, because.....

I'M STAYING HOME AGAIN!!! YEA!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'll probably be playing Mario Kart Double Dash for the Gamecube all day, so I may not post again for the rest of the day. D:

I know, I know, most of you are at school right now, so you CAN'T read my blog anyway, which means that I am posting for the sake of posting. True. I AM posting for the sake of posting!!! :D

The ONLY sad part is, is I have a babysitting job tomorrow, and I have a bad cold... so... yeah. I don't know!!! D:

~Miranda

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I left school at about 12:00,I have Strep(we think,it looks like it)again.For the 3rd time this winter,I'm sick of it.So I'm enjoying a smoothie.Reading your sick post must've gotton me sick!So I feel like a strawless scarecrow :(

Phoebe said...

I missed you today! COMEBACK SOON!! And feel better soon, too.

Rachel said...

Found out my temp. is 101.9 too!Weird..