Sunday 27 February 2011

Spring Fever

Spring is almost here, and I have been trying to persuade my parents to let me get more plants this year. I want to get even MORE into gardening this year than I was LAST year. All our plants failed, and we were on vacation when our tomatoes were ripe, so our neighbors got ALL our crops! I was pretty upset, but this year I want to plant some flowers. Just some simple, lovely flowers. I will DEFINITELY take pictures of my dolls caring for the flowers, watering them, holding them, etc. I am feeling VERY springy this year, and I don't know why... I'm just happy that it's almost here! My dolls have been excited, too. They have been BEGGING me to let them play outside without a jacket, but... you know how it is when it's around freezing. They just stayed inside, while drawing detailed plant pictures(especially Lanie!)

To go with this spring theme, it's almost tie for free shipping! That means I will buy Kanani, AND my parents are going to order a LOT of AG stuff for my birthday! That's what we do EVERY Spring!

I can't WAIT until I can get my hands dirty in the rich, brown soil! When I do that, I will have a post of my dolls planting the flowers! Don't worry, their hands WILL get dirty, but I'll wipe them off with an antibacterial wipe. :) I want to plant tulips and daisies and such, but I have to check first... It shouldn't be a problem, considering how much my mom LOVES flowers! :D

Can you believe spring is almost here??? :)

~Miranda

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I love spring. I just love weather. When is free shipping, btw??
~Phoebe

Rachel said...

I love spring and can't wait for summer!

Kathleen said...

I can't wait til spring, I just can't wait to go outside and run around!



-Pinko

P.S. I love the new header!