Thursday 16 December 2010

Another one?

I got ANOTHER SNOW DAY TODAY!!! THANK YOU!!! I REALLY didn't want to go to school today, i wanted to work on my quilt! Also, yesterday, I made Phoebe her birthday present, and It doesn't look bad! It's actually REALLY cute! Phoebe, I think you'll like it! No more spoilers! I'll share what it is with the rest of the world, AFTER I get home from her sleepover! and now, to entirely change the subject...

I want Nanaimo bars. Do you know what they are? They're the BEST square-ular treats from Canada, EVER!!! They have coconut, custard, and chocolate! I would recommend finding a recipe for them on the Internet.

I've been TRYING to make a good doll-sized Christmas, and I'm not sure how well it's going... Chrissa has been in two photo shoots, Lily is getting ready to host her Christmas party, Lanie is putting up decorations, Kirsten is 'baking', Sonali learned the true meaning of friendship, Felicity and Elizabeth are prepping the horses, and Gwen is readying her voice to sing at Lily's party. (I'm a GREAT singer, so I occasionally make my dolls 'sing') I have been reading blogs all morning, and I found out MORE about Kanini! Her hair is the same color as mine, AND we both have curly/wavy hair! Except, I have bangs... and my skin isn't tan... But alas, I plan on buying her next year! Which doll will retire next? That, I'm worried about, because here are the dolls I want next year: Molly, Emily, Kit, Ruthie, Julie, Ivy, Kaya, Rebbecca, Jesse, and some more Jly's. Comment on which of these doll I should get first! I personally think I should get Molly and Emily, and Kit and Ruthie. They have been around the longest, so they're less safe.


P.S. Maria won't SHIP until tomorrow! I won't get her for, like, A WEKK!!!!!! UGGH!!! >:(

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

That stinks about Maria. I really liked my gift, thanks again!!