Saturday 18 December 2010

Update time!

We have 4.5 inches of snow, we're on Christmas break, Christmas is next week, and today, oh, I know what today is! My mom's birthday!!! :) She's turning 52, and we had cheesecake for dessert! Also, she got the office Christmas D.V.D. (I IMMEDIATELY thought of Phoebe) She also got fudge, bath stuff, and an ornament. the ornament is BEAUTIFUL! It is made out of a REAL maple leaf, but it won't break because it's been sprayed with copper.

I finished the piecing in my quilt! I need to iron the strips, and then I can sew the strips together. By Christmas, it WILL be finished!!! ;)

I have nothing else that's more interesting to say about MY life, but I have some doll news.

I put Sonali's, Lanie's, and Lily's gifts under the tree today. Lanie's getting a chocolate calculator, Sonali's getting a cat book, and Lily is getting the present from the ruby dress accessories. I have put up the tree officially, and I plan on decorating more tonight. I have found doll-sized bows, but my brother got them from his teacher, so I don't know where to get them. I would recommend looking at target, Michaels, or Walmart. Well, toodles!!! :)/:D/:0/;)

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Happy birthday to your mom!! I don't know if she'll appreciate you telling everyone her age, though! LOL Ooooh...The earings in Lily's gift are darling, Alyssa is wearing mine and they are so pretty, they'll look great with Lily's hair color.

Miranda said...

Don't worry, Phoebe. My mom doesn't care about her age. She's just one of those people!