Friday 10 December 2010

My dolls had a singing competition!

Yep! You read that right! The only two singers were Lily Renae Tazo, and Chrissa Jennifer Maxwell. Lily sang two scheduled songs, and one she made up on the spot. Chrissa sang two songs, and both were by her favorite band: All American Rejects. Lily sang the two Christmas songs Hark the Harold Angels sing, and Jingle bells. She made up a pretty good song called Snowflakes on a Christmas evening. By the way, Gwen was the hostess, and Sonali was a vampire. Yeah, I was bored, so I made up the thing as I played it. Yes, I still play with my dolls, even thought I'm twelve! Not that I don't like to, though! Oh, my doll Maria Annabeth Jacobs hasn't come yet. You can call her Annie for short. She will go by Annie, or Marie, or Maria. Call her whatever you want, I don't care! I will have a photo shoot with her when she does come, though. Well, my dolls are going to have a welcome/Christmas party when Maire comes, so stay tuned! Also, I only have one December project left! I presented my book report to the class today, and I was so scared, I felt sick! Nothing happened, though. My dolls just leave their tree up all year; just Like my parents do! Except my dolls leave the ornaments on, too. Yep, I'm in a Holiday rant now. Oh yeah! I got invited to phoebe's (number that will not be named)birthday party today! AWESOME! She's going to LOVE, LOVE LOVE her present! Also, Chrissa has a blog now, so PLEASE check it out!

My dolls have new professions, now. Chrissa is a model, Sonali is a lifeless vampire,(I was bored, okay?) Kirsten is still a chef, Lanie is a singer, Lily is a flutist/singer/anything-that-has-to-do-with-performing, Gwen will be an author, and Felicity and Elizabeth both make dresses. Maria will be a basketball player. Lily still plays soccer, but only in the spring. She's too busy in the summer.

My dolls are probably going to make a music video, where I will sing, and Lily and Lanie are the back-up singers. At that point in time, Maria will be the dancer with Gwen Thompson. I plan on eventually having a few JLY's, that means at least four, so I will enjoy giving them personalities. I want all of the historical characters, and I want(this is thinking hypothetically) at least two pieces of American Girl furniture....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm stuck. what else should I ramble on about today? Ah, well. I'm done. BYE!!! :)/:0/:D

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Hey wait, are you coming?

Miranda said...

Yes, I'm coming to your party!!!:)

PS I took off the thing you wanted me to take off. Sorry, I sometimes forget about stuff like that...

Phoebe said...

It's okay, I understand. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Thank you for coming!