Tuesday 28 December 2010

Sorry, this is late news!

On Monday night, while I was reluctantly watching Invader Zim, we had a blackout! My first thought was "Cool! It's just like Luigi's Mansion!" But it was DARK! We should have had more working flashlights! Dang. I wanted to blog about the blackout, but it was a blackout! So, I was sad. When I went upstairs to my room, it was pitch black! I found a flashlight under my bed, though, so it was okay... I guess. Seriously, RIGHT when I laid down, the power came back on! Now I was thinking, "UGGHH!" I even said uggh! Now to continue the post on a much lighter note.

Phoebe's coming over tomorrow! YAY! She's going to bring her new dolls Lucy, Felicity, and Elizabeth. Well, at least two dolls are coming!!! :)/:D/;)/:0

-Miranda

Oh, and there may be pictures of all of my dolls! I will probably take pictures of Elizabeth's bed, and I WILL take pictures of Felicity and Elizabeth!!! :)

No comments: