Wednesday 8 December 2010

Yea! In some ways...

I have a bunch of projects coming up, so I may not post 'til Friday night, and even then I have a big Social Studies project due next week, Soo... you may NOT , I repeat NOT, hear from me until next week is over! Why are ALL the school projects due in December? Do teachers not believe in the holidays? WHY?!?!?! I seriously don't know why, so if you do, PLEASE comment!!! :) Also, I've developed a personality for Maria! She plays basketball, is almost thirteen, her birthday is March 15, and her friends are lily and Chrissa(her new roommate is Chrissa, too! ) Her pet will be Coconut(I want her for my birthday next year) Do you think that Maria should have a blog, too? Ah, well, I'll make one for her anyways. Only my favorite dolls will have blogs, and those dolls are: Lily, Lanie, Chrissa, Maria, Felicity, and possibly Kirsten and her sisters, Gwen and Elizabeth... But not Sonali, DEFINITELY NOT Sonali! Sonali would expose ALL of my dolls, and it wouldn't be a pretty sight... So, for now................................................................................................................................................... PEACE OUT!!! :)


P.S. Which doll should I get next? Ruthie, Rebecca, Molly, Jesse, Emily, Kit, Kaya, Kanini, or Julie? I want any of those historicals, and the one JLY(I still call them that)

1 comment:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

From your list, Kaya or Julie.