Thursday 2 December 2010

I will create a NEW blog!

This blog will be for my doll Chrissa! She has just gone emo(yes, I know, this may be weird, but she looks better to me like that) Her hair is still brown, her eyes are still blue, but her personality changed. And her hairstyle. Now, in my doll world, CHRISSA decides the fashions, not Sonali. Chrissa is a model, and she can finally have her OWN bedroom! In my doll world, if you're famous/popular, you get a bedroom. She will get a room in the closet, and I will be happy! I am getting more money, because my Sweet Streets sets just sold, too! That means I get $75 to spend! I love the money making magic of the holidays. :) I will get a $20 x-mas tree from Target, buy 2 presents, one for Griffin and the other for my mom, and decorate the tree!!! :) I am SOO happy! Also, do you think Chrissa SHOULD have a blog? I think she deserves one.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I think it'd be cool!! Should one of my dolls get a blog? (If you can, please tell me on my blog.)

Miranda said...

I think after Christmas, Christina should get a blog!!! :)