Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hey!!! :0

Right now, I just sold my Loving Family dollhouse and accessories, so I just sold my biggest Christmas present that I got when I was four. I may play with it, one last time. That's not the point. I'm getting fifty-dollars for it, AND i saw a twenty-dollar tree at Target that I will buy and decorate! I am in debt for money I have to pay to my parents(that happens a LOTT...) So I may have a pic. of it when I'm done! It will be the Christmas tree for my dolls, like the one in Rockefeller center in New York to my dolls. EEEPPPP!!! :0 I'm excited!!! *squeals again with more joy* I may get into making button jewelry. I also want to do MORE spool-knitting! Yes, I do almost every craft you can think of. I quilt, knit, cross-stitch, hand-sew, crochet, quill, do calligraphy, make jewelry, spool-knit, loom knit, and things of that nature. I'm going to do my homework soon, and I will HOPEFULLY, go to Target when I get my fifty bucks! I LOVE their ornaments! They're SOOO cool! I saw a BEAUTIFUL tree topper there, and I love the ornaments! *someone comes by and whispers to me that I already mentioned that, and then walks away* Oh! Well, you know what I mean... *becomes flustered and embarrassed* WILL YOU STOP THAT?!?! *sorry. I got carried away...* I am SOO EXCITED!!!


- Miranda, signing off!!! :)

No comments: