Tuesday 21 December 2010

A post by Hollie

Hello, readers of Miranda's blog! I went out to THREE places in the past forty-eight hours! I went to see Tangled today, and it was AWESOME! I was kind of upset, because THREE kids pointed to me and said,"look, mommy! It's a dolly!" YEAH, big woop. I LIVE with eight dolls, people! It was kind of embarrassing, too. I mean, six-year-olds pointed to a person who was twice their age, and commented about her doll.

I'm going to Lily's holiday party with Gwen! Yep, Gwen might not be Lily's favorite guest, but she's DEFINITELY better than Sonali! Just so you know, Lily's JEALOUS of ME! We're both twelve, so I don't see- oh. Wait a MINUTE! I'm getting ALL of Miranda's attention, and Lily normally gets it! That's probably why I'm doing a post, and why Lily didn't invite me to her Christmas party! Gwen is taking a guest, so... I can go! I will be sure to take pictures of Lily's party, but I don't have too many things to wear right now... I stole Chrissa's pants so I could leave the house today, so that PROVES that I have NO CLOTHES! (well, to me, I have no clothes...)

Here's a bio of me: My hair is red, but goes blond in the sunlight. My eyes are hazel. My favorite color is purple, my favorite shoes are the JLY. meet shoes. Miranda and I are wearing matching shirts. I play basketball. I LOVE snowflakes. I read a LOT! I love shoes, and clothes. I have at least twice as good of grades as Sonali, and I have a B! Miranda: WHY did you mention your grades to the world?
Hollie: I was bored!
Miranda: Well, mention your PET!
Okay! My pet is a porcupine named Scarlet. I'm friends with everyone. I am twelve. My little sister Gwen is ten. I have a top bunk, Gwen has the bottom. I may join the Inside a dolls mind blog. My full name is Hollie Annabeth Jacobs. Gwen and I fight every day. I slapped Gwen when I met her. I am blogging right now. I will NOT go on innerstarU. Well, maybe.

Well, that's everything I can ramble on about today! Goodbye!!! ;)

No comments: