Thursday 23 December 2010

Yellow!

I am SOOO happy! I know what I'm getting my mom for Christmas! I'm getting her a........................................... Clean reading room! I WOULD get her a kindle, (We have a WHOLE room FILLED with romance novels!) but kindles are too expensive. Maybe for mothers day... Then we could reclaim our guest room! So, I have Wii games everywhere in her reading room, there's no non-dusty surface in the room, cross-stitch projects are scattered amongst the books and dried up markers. It's atrocious. So, my doll party may take place on boxing day. It's after Christmas for all of you who don't know what it is. December 26. You box up Christmas decorations. Whoopee. I have been reading too much Better Homes and Garden magazines. They're my mom's. I REALLY want to clean our house now! That's RARE for me! I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to ramble on about now, so.... BYE!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

FYI, I will have a special Christmas post tomorrow!!! :)/;)/:0/:D