Sunday 12 December 2010

SNOW DAY!

I got snow today! it's the first snowfall, well, REAL snowfall(a snowfall with two or more inches of snow) and we have a two hour delay! Yeap. That sucks. I wanted a SNOW DAY. NOT A STUPID TWO HOUR DELAY! Oh, well, it's probably going to snow tomorrow too(I checked online) so I'm still keeping my hopes high! My mom won't wake me up tomorrow if there is a snow day. Oh, please help me. I want SNOW! I went sledding down our neighborhood sledding hill once, because soon they will build a house on it, and I wasn't sure if it was still legal... The house is on a 50 degree angle, people! How can you build a house on THAT?!?! Really, I'm sorry for all of the large text, but I'm in a bad mood today. I made TONS of progress on my quilt, though. I'll probably be done by the end of the week! I can't WAIT until I finish this quilt! I can FINALLY put winter bedding on my bed! Tjis will be my first normal sized quilt, so I'm PUMPED! I vowed I would finish my quilt before the end of 2010, so I'm working on it again. I forgot all about the joys of quilting, so I re-discovered my passion. Then, I can start on ANOTHER QUILT!!! YEA!!! I'm feeling loud right now! Don't you ever have those days? I have them A LOT!!! Well, for now........................................................................................... PEACE OUT!!! :)/:0/:D

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

We do have a snow day!! YAYNESS!!