Monday 20 December 2010

FINALLY!!!

First of all, I got my doll today! I've decided to name her Hollie, and one more thing. If this 'Antimalware doctor protection center' thing pops up when you open the internet, close it. It's a hoax. A scam. They TOLD me someone was HACKING into my computer, and NOBODY WAS! I wrote an ANGRY entry in my diary(that entry contains the f-bomb in there about twenty times!) I HATE scams! Well, who doesn't? I couldn't blog ALL DAY because of a SCAM!!! UGGGHHHH!!!! >:( I want to get a knife(even though I won't...) and I think you know the rest! If you think I will cut an object of food, you're wrong! OH. MY JELLY! IT POPPED UP AGAIN!!!! I swear, me+knife=NO MORE SCAM! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FRIDGE IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!!! Sorry. I'm just REALLY p'oed. You would be too! Imagine this; somebody said,"I'm sorry. But you can't do your favorite thing right now, because we don't want you to." Not too fun, is it? I am REALLY sorry. Am I TYPING this?!?!?! Oh, and search images of Kanani online. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! I am SERIOUSLY going to but her!!! Also, happy (number that shall not be named) birthday, Phoebe!!! :)/:D/:0/;) One more thing, I have started yoga. I LOVE it!!! My dad got my mom a comical yoga book, (yep, even though it's PHYSICALLY impossible for her, he still got it!) and I tried it. My mom used to do yoga, so that's PROBABLY why he got it... Have you tried it? I would recommend getting the Bony Yoga book. It's FUNNY! Also, yoga makes you feel less stressed! Yes, I was very mad, then I did yoga, and I was as mad as I was above! You don't know how mad I was before I did my yoga. Just so you know, please dis-regard this post. I was in a rant, so..... yeah, that's it!!! :) Actually, tell your parents if you see that pop-up I mentioned. ;)

No comments: