Friday 10 December 2010

Well, I just realized something...

HAPPY 80TH POST!!! I've only been blogging since July, and It's my 80TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. JELLY. AWESOME!!! I want o say something very important now. It's about a very important issue. Bullying. Chrissa's going through it, I was going through it, and Beth Cole, one of the doll authors from a blog I follow, is also going through it. i will give my advice about this matter.

  1. No matter how bad it gets, remember: you are who you are, and you can't change that.
  2. You can't change them. Only change yourself. what I mean is if you are called ugly, or fat, imagine yourself as pretty, and slim. Your self-image will follow.
  3. Don't worry about it! They have the problem, not you.
  4. If your friends aren't here for you, make new friends.
  5. Make jokes about the people who are bullying you IN YOUR HEAD! DON'T say them out loud. That will make the bully even more angry.
  6. If they call you names, embrace it. If they call you a cow, say "moo" a lot, and show them you don't give a damn(sorry for the bad language)
  7. Don't do physical damage to yourself. If you cut off all your hair, you're making everything worse.
  8. Who CARES if they like you?!?!
  9. Be the bigger person, and show them respect when you ask to stop. If they don't, tell them that later, they will regret it. And make sure they do. Don't ruin their lives entirely, though.
  10. If you are being bullied, don't bully. You don't want someone to feel as bad as you do, do you?

If you need any more help, just comment!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

P.S. I found a new blog background site!!! :) go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com