Thursday 20 January 2011

Birthday Pie?!?!

This is a story post, so this means it's LONG!!! ;D Also, I let Lily post here, becuase she accidently typed the post on my blog, not hers!

"So, do you want your hair straightened, or curled?" Miranda asked Felicity.
"Curled! It HAS to look nice for tomorrow, and I've NEVER had it curled before"
"Okay! You'll have to wait for a while, though. I have a contract here saying I can't use hot tools on customers, so you have to wait for your hair to dry."
"Good thing I brought my AG magazines, then!!!"

A few dozen curlers and an hour later...

"There! All done! Do you like it?"

Felicity shook her head to bounce her curls around. They looked like they were made of red satin ribbon!

"OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT!!!" She shrieked in excitement.
"AWESOME! I have to go set up the party now, so you can pay over here!"

Miranda led Felicity over to the counter after she got up. Felicity got out her purple clutch(it's a type of purse!) and took out a twenty dollar bill. The cash register dinged, and she strolled out of the salon.

"Ah... it's such a beautiful January morning! The air is crisp, it's snowing like mad, and tomorrow is my birthday!" She whispered to herself while spinning around in the snow.

I quickly caught up to her, after I got my hair curled, too, just to make it look a little bit better!

"Hey, Felicity! Aren't you EXCITED for the party?! Today is Hollie's official thirty-first day with us!"

"Of COURSE I'm excited for the party- wait! Don't you guys know what tomorrow is?"

"No, what is it?"
"MY THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!"
"Oh! That's tomorrow?! I thought it was NEXT Friday!"

She huffed and stormed off. I felt bad, because I'm the doll that plans parties and makes sure that birthdays and occasions don't overlap! I guess I failed.

Two hours later...

"Still no sign of Felicity?" Kirsten asked me.
"No, I haven't seen her since she stormed off!" I replied.

Gwen was out shopping with Hollie to keep her out of the house, Sonali made up a story to make Hollie not know it's a party, Elizabeth and Chrissa made the banners, and I handled the rest of the party with Lanie. Kirsten was baking Felicity a cake. Miranda was cleaning her room while we worked downstairs in the craft room.

According to Felicity, we had forgotten about her birthday.

That was not so. We ALL knew tomorrow was her birthday; in fact, I was the on that told everyone else what tomorrow was!

Time passes...

"How's your cake come- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!?!" I yelled.
"A pie! I couldn't find a cake recipe for Felicity's birthday tomorrow, so I made a raspberry pie!"
"You KNOW she hates raspberries!" I screamed.

I went to Wal-mart, and I bought Felicity a birthday cake. It has chocolate and vanilla cake with vanilla frosting; her fave!

But seriously; birthday PIE?!?!?

~Lily

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I love pie! :) Happy birthday to your Lissie!! My dolls will never get that old. The thought of Mia as a teenager scares me.

Rachel said...

I hate raspberries too.Happy Birthday,Felicity!

Miranda said...

Yeah, Mia WOULD be a scary teen. The bacon will NEVER be safe AGAIN!!! D:

~Miranda