Saturday 22 January 2011

Liberty Jane doll clothing!!! :D

Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE their clothing! It's so... in, and I would LOVE to get some doll shoes, or buy some clothes patterns from there! Go to this link for Liberty Jane, trust me when I say this: you will LOVE the clothes! If you're a doll fan who's getting older, and you want to ditch your dolls(I would hate you if you did) then you can make them more "in"! Sorry that this is more of an advertisement than a post, but hey, I have good reasons!!! :D

~Miranda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know we have the same shoes as Liberty Jane from the same place she gets hers but ours our cheaper .. just so you know ..

Phoebe said...

I LOVE LJC! I totally dig their Lavender high tops. Lucy loves their Hot Pink mini skirt! The stuff is expensive, but DESIGNER, and the only kind of designer I care about. Dolly Designer!

Anonymous said...

Just had to add to our last post that we totally love Liberty Jane clothing just wish it was not so darn expensive to buy them ..

Miranda said...

Where did you get your stuff from the provider of LJC? :D

~Miranda