Sunday 16 January 2011

Special Sunday!

I am here, at home, doing nothing. I took some nice doll pictures yesterday, but I want to take more! What should I make my dolls do so I can take more pictures? Should they go outside? Have a birthday party? Go shopping? Or maybe something else? Tell me what you think!!!

While I'm at it, I will just say, I'm OBSESSED with the Blog Piper's world! It is BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE the pictures, her hairstyles, outfits, EVERYTHING! I would HIGHLY recommend visiting it if you already haven't done so! It's truly inspiring. I love her gathered shirt in the post where she visited a waterfall, and I plan to make a few for my dolls! I found instructions at this website, and the crafts are so easy! Of course, I'm speaking hypothetically, but they LOOK easy! Go to both the places, and you'll love them! For Piper's world, look at the blogs I'm following on my profile, and click on Piper's world! That blog is SOOO cute!!! :D

~Miranda

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Does it say Pleasant Piper?I would like you to do a shopping photo story!That would be cool!

Miranda said...

Yeah, it's just that on the blog, it says Piper's World. I guess I meant Pleasent Piper!!! :D

~Miranda

Rachel said...

Okay,thats what I thought.Thanks!