Tuesday 4 January 2011

Outside The Window

This is the picture I took yesterday of Lanie. She is staring outside the window at the 'breathtaking' views.
Hollie is just waiting for me to take her outside when it gets warmer so I can take more pictures!

Gwen is breath taken. She's just staring with them big ole' eyes.



I wanted a picture of the fudge I got for Christmas, and here it is! I like how the word fudge sticks out and it's not blurry. I thought it would look good in my header!


I love this picture... It's the first one I took yesterday, and I think it's my favorite. I like how I took the picture of the geraniums.
Tell me which picture is your favorite!!! :)
~Miranda

3 comments:

Miranda said...

If I didn't stretch it enough, the picture of the geranium is my favourite. ;)

Phoebe said...

I love the one of Hollie, her hair is aranged so perfectly.

Miranda said...

Thanks! The best part is: these are some of the first few pictures on my blog that I tried to make look pretty!!! :D