Tuesday 11 January 2011

My possible new dolls

This is my doll list.

Ruby: medium skin, curly dark brown hair, hazel eyes.

Quira (kweer-ra): medium skin, straight brown hair with bangs, hazel eyes (sense a trend?)

Mary-Ann: Light skin, light-blond hair, blue eyes

Kasey: Medium skin, wavy black-brown hair, blue eyes

Lacy: light skin, straight black-brown hair, brown eyes (the one Phoebe calls Camrie)

Rose: light skin with freckles, brown hair, blue eyes. A.K.A. #23


That concludes my Just Like You doll list. Remember, I will most likely get all these dolls when I am a teen, mostly because I'm turning thirteen in June. Also, I won't have a job until I'm at least fourteen! Other than being a babysitter! :D

~Miranda

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

That's a good list! The one you would call Ruby (Known as Maude to my dolls, don't ask. . .) is lovely! FYI, it's Cammrie, with 2 m's

Miranda said...

OH! I THOUGHT that was how you're supposed to spell it! Thanks, Phoebe! I didn't think I spelled it right, anyway... :D

~Miranda

Miranda said...

Oh, and Sapphire is the doll that Phoebe calls "Lucy Belladona." :D

~Miranda