Thursday 13 January 2011

Thankful Thursday

I will be making some posts I call Fantastic Friday Thankful Thursday, Magical Monday, Terrific Tuesdays, Wonderful Wednesdays, Special Sundays, and Superb Saturdays. Today is Thankful Thursday. I am thankful today for:

1. my friend giving me a curly fry at lunch today.
2. that the common assessments I had to take today were EASY!!! :D
3. that I stood up for myself after someone acted like I was a freak from the moon
4. that my mean older brother is at his friends house today! :D
5. that I don't have to clean my pet's cages today
6. that my parent's camera with MY SD card in it is charged.
7. that I get a four day weekend!!! :D
8. that I wasn't bored playing my flute in band class today
9. that I'm making this post series
10. that my mom made coconut cream pudding pie(put pudding, preferably cook and serve by jello, into a pie shell. Chill it for four hours in the fridge)

I hope you like this post series!!! :D

~Miranda

No comments: