Tuesday 25 January 2011

Well, here's my school day...

Oh joy. I decided to FINALLY post about my life that ISN'T doll related! So, I would like to tell you about my school day!

So, first of all, I had to go to social studies. FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. That is TORTURE for someone like me! That means I have to wake up at seven o'clock to make it to my bus and all, and at 8:10, I have to do social studies. Which is, by the way, my LEAST favorite subject!

Next, I have science. Not the MOST exciting thing of the day, but it's way better than everything else! I had to use a dichotomous key to label creatures. Fun.
...
...
No, REALLY! It was FUN! :D

By now I have language arts with my two good friends Chloe and Hannah. Chloe is in all my 8 periods of the day, except for 6th. :( Hannah is in Language arts(which lasts two periods) and Jazz band with me. We all have lunch together. :D Language arts is BORING. I had to memorise ALL the prepositions, which I see NO point in doing, and then we had to write sentences out and label what part of the sentence they are. Joy.

Well, it's Jazz band(advanced band) now, and I get to play my flute! Out of like, fifty flutes that tried out, I was one of three flutists who made it! :D We played a lot. But the only downside is that there are three lunch times, and I used to have the first lunch of the day. Now, I have the LAST lunch, and I could hardly not starve until A-lunch!

So, of course, I just ate, and now I have to go to Gym. I HATE Gym, mostly because I'm a wimp. It didn't EXACTLY help that I have Hay Fever(kinda like asthma) and I had to run the pacer test today... I only made TWENTY. Twenty... I hate that number now... Because of the pacer test, I couldn't breath without my throat feel like it was going to explode, so I dropped out.
...
...
...
Yes, you don't need to tell me how not heroic I am. I LITERALLY almost passed out! I STILL can't breath right! It feels like I have a bad cold right now, even though I went to school today perfectly healthy!

I have band now. I know I already had band today, but that was JAZZ band, not AVERAGE band. So... it kind of sucks that way.

Math! Yea. I don't really remember anything significant in my first and last periods of the day, so... I guess this post is done, I think.

~Miranda

No comments: