Saturday 1 January 2011

Update on Kanani!

If I don't spend ANY money this year, I CAN AFFORD ALL OF KANANI'S STUFF!!! Well, except for her meet dress for girls, and the slippers for the pajama's, but I CAN AFFORD EVERYTHING I WANT! YAY!!! All I need is ONE more babysitting job! I'll probably make, ... $110 in three or four jobs, so, I KNOW will get about five jobs or so! I will order Kanani's starter collection when I can afford it in March or April, I AM HAPPY! I will get five dolls this year, and all of Kanani's stuff! EVERYTHING. Her luau dress, aloha outfit, the doll, everything else, even the shave ice stand! I AM BURSTING WITH JOY!!! I'm getting Molly and Emily's Beat friend collection for Christmas or my birthday, and I'm also getting Kit and Ruthie's best friend collection for my birthday or Christmas! I don't know which is retiring this year, so I'm getting both! With my babysitting money, I will buy some outfits for Kit and Molly. YES! I AM FILLED WITH BLISS!!!!!!!!!! :)/:D/;)/:0

I'm SUCH a smiley fanatic!!!

Should I change my blog title? I think I will. In fact, I am going to RIGHT after this post! Oh, and I have over 1,500 page views! I am happier. If that's even possible!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm also going to get her Pajama's for girls, even though I didn't mention it!!!!!! :)/:D/;)/:0

Miranda said...

Oh, do you like my new title and background? I LOVE THEM!

Phoebe said...

I like 'em too! I don't know about Kanani yet...