Sunday 2 January 2011

There will be ONE more noticable change in this here blog.

Like the nice, LOONNGG title? Well, here is the noticeable change.......... I will start taking more photos! I have been inspired by pastor's girl's ponderings, and I want to start taking more pictures. I took that AMAZING shot of Gwen, and I feel I could do more. Especially if I ponder with poses and lighting. Well, Au revoir!

~Miranda

Oh, and I've decided to get a little more of a life than blogging 24/7. I hardly spend anytime with any of my friends other than Phoebe! Seriously. I'm going to start thinking a little more about new years resolutions.


In fact, here's my resolutions!

1. Get carpet out of my room.
2. Start appreciating life.
3. Find a way to make more money. (Okay, these sound more like things I want to do, not things I want to change...)
4. Take LOTS of pictures.
5. Get a Picasa.
6. Treat my blog with more respect.
7. Comment more! People love comments!
8. Start to redecorate my room with white furniture.
9. Stop rambling as much!
10. Respect other's feelings a bit more. I sometimes slip things out, that I don't mean to say! Oh, and this includes being nice to my brothers. Even though they're teenagers with attitude. It's hard.

What are YOUR resolutions?

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Here's what I've done so far:

#2, #4, #5, #6, #10, and I have started to hang out with a few more of my friends... :D